How to Create a Fancy Mohawk
With my hair being so long and the weather warming up, I too often resort of piling it in a bun on top of my head, so I decided to try giving myself a mohawk – sans koosh balls this time of course!
1. Tease the front of your hair and pin back into a little bump.
2. Divide your hair into three pony tails – don’t worry if they’re not perfectly straight, just try to put the same amount in each.
3. Divide each pony tail in two, wrap in a loop (almost like you’re going to tie a knot) and pin to your head, covering the rubber bands.
4. Once each pony tail is looped and pinned in place, pin down any pieces or loops that are sticking out too much.
5. Spray with a little hair spray to keep the sides sleek.
(Dress from Forever 21)06.13.12 in how to