I received the Kreativ Blogger award from fellow Michigan blogger Ria! She also has a rat terrier and takes tae kwon do, so she could totally kick your ass :)
The Rules are for Kreativ Blogger are:
1. List 7 things about myself others may not know
2. Award 7 people with the reward
Here we go…
1. I took roller skating lessons when I was maybe 6 or 7-years-old. My recent trip to the rink proved that I did not retain any of my skating skills. I was like Frankenstein on wheels.
2. When ever I notice someone chewing, but I didn’t see what they put in their mouth, I imagine it’s green olives. I can’t control it…everytime, chewing=green olives.
3. I take after my grandma in the way that I never follow directions or recipes. I see something I want to make, work out a general idea of how to do it in my head and then go for it. Sometimes it turns out great and sometimes I wish I had looked up directions.
4. I’ve been listening to Christmas music for the past two weeks. Yesterday I had “I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus” (Jackson 5 version) in my head, but repeatedly thought “I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus, underneath the liquor store last night” instead of mistletoe. Yeah…don’t know where that came from.
5. Speaking of the Jackson 5…I can moonwalk.
6. I’m wearing two different plaids today. A red buffalo plaid hoodie and a blue buffalo plaid scarf. Suffice to say I had an issue getting dressed this morning.
7. I’m going to a Piston’s game on Friday. Totally stoked, but I always miss the sound of their shoes squeaking on the floor when I’m at the game instead of watching it on TV.
Passing the award along to seven lovely blogs I recently discovered11.25.09 in blogging